Sunday, August 24, 2014

Dr.Song






I was giving the opportunity to test out Dr. Song Vitamin E & C Serum. 

It is used to help revitalize your skin and help with equal toning and over all health of your skin. 

Here are the ingredients...
·         Full sized 1 oz bottle. Light, non-greasy formula
·         Guaranteed Quality: Made in USA. Dr Song is FDA compliant and a provider of professional products.
·         Contains 20% Vitamin C and boosted with E Ferulic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid



The bottle is made of glass and a deep navy blue with a metallic label. It has a dropper for the cap and easy use of the serum.

I have been using it for about 3 weeks now and I have defiantly noticed a change in my face. I took about 1-2 a night and applied it to my face after my normal facial washing routine. My face has started to even out in color and look more refreshed. 

Its important for your skin to be healthy and adding this to my routine has definable shown that it works and has made me need less make up for covering up blemishes. 


You can view and purchase their product HERE

I hope you have enjoyed my review of Dr Song 20% Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid + Vitamin E


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment