Friday, August 8, 2014

Peace Love and Baby Review!

 
 The Story
A realization came to light for me many years ago, when I was introduced to the idea of sewing. The idea that I could possibly-learn how to make things, sew things...things I enjoy, things other people and my own children could enjoy, and use, things that had been hand made by someone who took their time, patience, and ideas and turned raw materials into something useful, something beautiful- instead of purchasing it. I fell in love with the idea and then my ideas started flowing....
I do have someone to thank for this, her name is Mali, (pronounced Molly) for without her, I may still be just cleaning and organizing in my free time, instead of being here, offering my creations to the world, offering a piece of the only thing I know how to do to reach out to others, to make someone smile, and of course this brings me happiness. Some people read, or walk, or even watch tv to relax, well, I do all those things too, but I'd rather be sewing!
 
 

Howdy! My 21st Century bandanna bibs are going to be your little one's new favorite accessory!
These bibs have a cotton or flannel front and a fleece backing.
The fleece backing will help keep moisture away from your drool monster's skin & the slouchy front fabric will catch unwanted drool and crumbs.
They measure (flat) 6 1/2 x 8 with a generous 12" neck opening, intended to sit wide on the neck like a bandanna. Perfect for meal time, catching drool, or any old time!
Print: Fox Trot

 
 
   
 
This absolutely ADORABLE Oven Mitt & Pot Holder set is just the perfect gift for the little chef in your life! This padded Oven Mitt and Pot Holder set is a One Size Fits All, and has been tested to fit children from 1-8 years old. This makes the perfect gift or stocking stuffer, and pair with one of my felt food sets and kids will be entertained for hours!
 
I love these items from ! How cute?!?! She loves using her oven mit and pad in her kitchen. And Miley loves his new bib! Seriously cute items in this store!
GET YOURS HERE!
Use this code for 20% off your order of $10 or more!
STELLARSAVINGS20

No comments:

Post a Comment