Wednesday, August 20, 2014

The Helping Hand Stand Review


So Check out this cool item everyone should have in their home! Its called The Helping Hand , and its awesome! 

- next to your keyboard on your desk
- on your kitchen counter while cooking
- in a car, boat, truck, RV or minivan's cup holder


The "sticker" on the stand is a sticky type of plastic, but don't worry it doesn't leave any kind of residue on your items. It just there to help keep the item you place still. 


The Helping Hand is designed to hold a phone or up to a 7" tablet on either a flat surface or in a cup holder. I put my Surface on there and it held it balanced and still. What I really like about this is sure I could use the stand on the surface, but if I were to spill something the surface wouldn't be protected. Yet when putting it on the stand I can view my recipes, if i spill then its off the counter and protected! 



See hold it perfect, and no residue when I took it off either! 


Here it is with my phone on it. The same goes for the protection from spills too. 




See I can turn it upside down and my Phone DOESN"T fall! Which is Awesome! 

You can even put this in your car in the cup holder to hold your phone while driving. Which is awesome because I don't know how many times my phone has fallen on the ground while I'm driving which is a hassle in itself. 

This was an awesome item to review! Thanks Helping Hand! 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment