Sunday, September 21, 2014

Jammy Jams Lullaby Renditions Review


If you have a song that you love to listen to, but wish they were more child friendly to help your little one sleep, then Jammy Jams is just what you need! They offer some lullabies in the renditions of Top Pop Hits that you have heard on the radio. I love these types of renditions because my son loves music, it's the one thing that soothes him. I always have to play music for him to fall asleep when he is worked up, and Jammy Jams is perfect to offer tunes that "Rock" him to sleep. 

 
You will go to their website and purchase what CD you want. Then you will download the songs, and they will come on their own folder like you see picture above.


 
They also have other CDs that you can choose from, and they all have beautiful renditions of popular songs. If you have a child like mine who needs music to soothe them, this is a great buy for you! I have been playing these for my son when I rock him to sleep and he falls asleep much easier now, and I know the music is helping.
 
I have posted a video below to give you an idea of what their renditions are like :)



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment