Sunday, September 21, 2014

My Family Daily Planner Review


 
Sometimes you need help organizing your life. I know I do! Organization is key in being a great blogger, with how much we write about its important that we stay organized. I was so excited to get to test out this product, because I needed a better way to keep track of my posts then just having a bunch of random scribbled on notes. This planner has a lot of room for people who doodle and scribble like I do. Most planners don't because they are smaller in size, but because this one is like a notebook you have pages dedicated for just notes each months, which is great!


 
I also love the title of this planner, its important to make time for your family. As a mother of 2 children, one with medical issues, I really need to keep track of our days. There are appointments, park visits, and other things I do weekly, and if I didn't have a planner to keep an eye on things I know I would get so lost.

 
So now I use this planner EVERYDAY! I sit down with my cup of coffee and go over what I need to do for the day. I am reminded of blog posts I need to finish, pictures that need to be edited, appointments that need to be attend. I am so glad I have a better way to keep ahead on my day! If you are looking to order your own you can go HERE and do so. I highly recommend a planner to all moms, or non moms to help you stay organized!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment