Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Terry Tree Top Review


Here is another great book written by Tali Carmi!

I have enjoyed her books so much, terry always has such wonderful life lessons to teach children, and such colorful pictures to show them his fun adventures. I highly suggest these books for your little one. II have reviewed one of terry Treetop books before , so when I was able to do another one I was very excited. Not only was I excited, but my daughter was so happy to get to read another one of his adventures!

This was a fun book, were your introduced to Terry meeting a wonderful bunch of dolphins. I don't want to give too much of the story away, but I know your kids would enjoy it too! Share with your kids all these wonderful pictures and adventures! 

You can find a listing of her books HERE, so get yours now! 




No comments:

Post a Comment