Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Stroller Organizer Review



I'm all for organization! As a mother of two small ones, I need it or else my life would be complete chaos! This stroller organizer is AWESOME to say the least! 


I have a double stroller so its actually kind of big, but thanks to the adjustable straps on the organizer it fit perfectly onto my handle bar for my particular stroller. I like that its not a huge hanging thing that I will kick as I'm pushing my stroller, its just the perfect size to carry what I need right on hand. 


As you can see, it hangs on my bars but is not in the way. There is room for 2 drinks, my phone, and anything else i need to reach for right away. 


Would you like to win one of these organizers for yourself? Then check out my giveaway! 




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment