Monday, September 29, 2014

Eco at Heart Stainless Steal Straws Review



I have never use stainless steal Straw before, but I have to say...they are my new FAVORITE straws to use! Here's why they have become my go to straw.
*They are environmentally friendly, which is awesome and everyone should try to save where they can to protect our earth.
*They keep your drink cold! When I take a sip through the straw the chill goes all the way up the straw that each sip I take is cold and refreshing.
*They are so easy to clean with the handy little brush that come with them that you never get frustrated with their cleaning routine!



These straw are great for anyone who is looking to be GREEN, they are also very cool looking! They have some ridges on them so that you know which side is the top, and they have the ECO Heart Logo on them as well! I really love theses straws and I could go on and on about How I use them everyday now, but I wouldn't want to ramble too much :) 

Wanna talk about a great company? They are hosting a Giveaway!


Lets talk about the Giveaway now! 
Eco Heart is going  to be giving away 2 Amazon Gift Cards worth $50! You need to the most liked Picture on your page & make sure that their logo is seen & it has the hashtag #ecoatheart
They will also be randomly giving away 1 set of straws to 25 individual people who register for the competition!

So register HERE



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment