Monday, September 8, 2014

Subscription Box September: Birch Box

 
I am going to be posting some boxes for my September Subscription box!
 
So lets start with my box I received from Birch box! I love the way they shipped this box, and the shipping was fast! Every month you will get this box with a new theme to enjoy a bunch of samples!
 
Get yours on the link below
 
 
Use Code: BBPLUS100  And get $10 to spend in their Store!!!
 
 

 
Birch box is a neat little box you get filled with samples from different beauty products. Best part is you get to keep and test out all the samples yourself! I know when you wants to branch out its hard to decide what kind of products to use. Well this box is exactly what you need to help you branch out!

 
When you open your box you will find a little card with a list of all the products that are in your box, prices will be shown for what the full size options are.

 
In my Box I got a bunch of cute beauty products! I got a shave cream, a lipstick pencil in a beautiful shade, a sample of perfume, some face cream, and a Eye liner! You really can never have enough fun beauty products. Another great thing to consider about getting them in sample size is that they are easy to take with you to travel!
 
So make sure you sign up and shop with your free $10!
I will be doing several subscription box reviews for my Subscription Box September! 
 
To sign up use this link! SIGN UP HERE
 Use Code : BBPLUS100  And get $10 to spend in their Store!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment