Monday, September 1, 2014

Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat With Measurements by BakeitFun Review



Baking mats are something I have already wanted to try, but I never really knew what to look for in them, or what brand is best. So I was very thankful that I was able to test out this one from BakeitFun! This mat is great because of all the features it has that help with making sure your baking goes smooth!


 Here you can see it laid out and there are rulers along each side, and cookie circles on the center of them mat. These worked great because i never know just exactly how much to put and then my cookies come out flat and stuck to each other. I used this mat and they were fluffy and actually stayed within the circle! 


Me and Aleksus used Betty Crockers Make and bake and had loads of fun making our own cookies! 


And here is our finished product, no burns and fluffy and soft cookies. I'm so glad I got this mat to try out because I have always wanted one! I will defiantly be trying some other non cookie related cooking on these, like maybe cauliflower bites! YUMM!!!


Here is my Home video on how we made these cookies! Make sure to subscribe to my Channel!


Here is some more information from the Company

  • ★ SIZE PROBLEM? NO MORE !! ★ This is a USA Half Size Silicone Baking Mat With Measurements - 16-1/2" x 11" (280x420mm)- Custom designed to fit perfectly a 13"x18" pan
  • ★ HIGHEST QUALITY YOU EVER GET ★ Premium Quality Non-Sitck Silicone Baking Mat - Manufactured using FDA and LFGB approved materials - Made of fiber cloths covered with the best food grade silicone
  • ★ STAY SAFE & HEALTHY ★ BakeitFun Silicone Baking Mat doesn't require any grease, get rid of the extra fat or shortenings - Cook Nontoxic: Our mat is BPA free
  • ★ SUPER EASY CLEAN & STORAGE ★ Non-Stick surface eliminates the need to scrub - Keep your baking sheets always clean - Just rinse with warm water and air dry or dishwash, then roll it and store
  • ★ INCREDIBLY DURABLE & RESISTANT ★ Reusable silicone baking mat with outstanding heat conductivity - Perfect for oven, microwave and freezer uses - Takes up to -40F (-40 C) degrees to 450F (230 C) degrees - Flavors or odors will not penetrate the baking mat

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment