Thursday, September 11, 2014

Subscription Box September: Green Kids Crafts


Wow.

Where do I even start with how awesome this children's subscription box is. I knew that when it was on its way I had an idea of what to expect, but to my surprised it was much more then I expected! This is such a great gift to give to any kid, especially because it shows them how to be creative with just the simplest of tools. 


This subscription box is always full of hands on award winning, eco-friendly discovery boxes, creativity kits, and STEM Science kits! 

S- science
T- technology
E- engineering
M- mathematics

Now i hold STEM very close to my heart because i was apart of my College STEM Program, and I know just how important it is to stimulate the minds of younger children. Most children love science but just don't have the opportunities to explore it.

But they do now with Green Kids Crafts Subscription boxes!


In this box Aleksus got for the month of September, there was a theme card given listing each activity that was in the box. 


It came with all the thinks we needed to create each craft, plus extras! There was 2 activity books that came with it as well!


Each kit was in its own bag and had detailed instruction of what to do to bring the project to life. It was a lot of fun to do these with my daughter, especially because it taught her how to be creative and GREEN! Who doesn't want that for their kids?! 

SO, what is stopping you from signing up? Looking for a discount so you can test it out with your kids? Well I got your back ;)

Use this link ~~> SIGN UP <~~ 
Receive $10 OFF your first month!!!

Recent Awards

  • Dr Toy’s Best Green Products
  • Creative Play of the Year
  • Parent’s Choice Recommended
  • PTPA Winner’s Seal of Approval
  • MACT Excellence Award
  • MACT Green Award
  • 2012 Most Awesome Subscription Service, Red Tricycle
  • Green America People & Planet Award

No comments:

Post a Comment