Monday, August 18, 2014

D-Gas All Natural Gas Relief




I am not one to use things that contain a bunch of chemical I cant pronounce in my body if I don't have to. So what I love about D-Gas is that it's all natural! I have been using it for a week now and it has really helped with bloating and tummy aches that I've had after eating too much processed food. Though I do try to eat clean 6 days a week, I give myself one cheat day, and on that day I do get badly bloated. So now I reach for D-Gas!

Here is some information directly from there site, which you can go to HERE

D-GAS is a 100% natural and contains the right mix of natural remedies that have worked in traditional medicine for several centuries. This way you use tried and tested natural ingredients that provide immediate relief.D-GAS is recommended by several American doctors and is an American product.In today’s busy lifestyle, it is easy to forget the fine print that comes with other remedies which treat gas & digestive disorders. D-GAS does not put any such limitations on you. It gives you the same relief, whether taken on a full or an empty stomach. D-GAS provides fast relief from gas and digestive pains, anytime and anywhere for your immediate well-being.

So what makes this so great? Well its more than just a digestive aid because it can be taken ANYTIME! SO if your experiencing constant gas or sporadic gas you can take D-Gas and get fast acting relief!!! 


Here are a list of the ingredients in D-Gas.


Ingredients



Cardamon

Cardamon

Cardamon is a seed pod and has been known for its medicinal properties since ancient times. In traditional medicine it has been used as a diuretic tonic, digestive aid and expectorant. It is believed to naturally break down gas bubbles.
Coriander Seed

Coriander Seed

Coriander Seeds have long been linked with natural healing properties. In parts of Europe, it has traditionally been referred to as an “anti-diabetic” plant. In India it has been used for its anti-inflammatory properties.
Cumin Seed

Cumin Seed

Cumin seeds have been used for centuries for their ability to aid in digestion and improve immunity. Thymol, a compound present in cumin stimulates the glands which secrete acids, bile, and enzymes responsible for complete digestion of the food in the stomach and intestines.
Dill Seed

Dill Seed

Improves digestion, eases symptoms of colic, and most importantly traditional herbalists recommend dill for the prevention of flatulence (gas). The herb has anti-foaming action that has been suggested to help break up gas bubbles.








I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment