Tuesday, August 12, 2014

The End of the Day for a MOM

I was sitting in my chair watching Mikey play on the floor, rolling from back to tummy. Leks was dancing to a cartoon on the TV, and I looked to my right and saw this. 

This picture is the perfect description of "The End of the Day for a Mom." 


This whole Picture is perfect. You can see the youtube on the computer screen on a cartoon for Leks (Backyardagains), and then you can see her truck in front of the chair. You can see my "office" area needs to be organized, but ain't nobody got time for that. Then there's the vacuum, and Dora being a creeper! LOL!

And the final pieces...An empty Bottle, A sippy cup. and Mommies Wine Glass filled with a Bloody Mary. 

I know there are super moms out there, and moms who have become a fashion spokes person for yoga pants and sweats (im one of them) but lets get real. Being a MOM is a hard job. I mean look leave your kids with daddy for more then 2 hours and you probably going to have to commit him from the insanity. Moms do everything, they HAVE to be everything. We enjoy most parts of it, but again lets be real, there are some parts we could do without. lol. 

Anyways here is my virtual cheers to all the moms out there who at the end of the day just want to sit in the quiet and enjoy a drink. One love!  

Leave a blog post comment telling me what you like to do at the end of the day when the littles have settled. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment