Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Fogless Shower Mirror


 What a FUN and awesome product! You know I'm usually skeptical about these kinds of  product because you don't think they will actually work.

Well this one does! I used it the shower several times and every time it remains clear!


When you open he package there will be instructions on how to set up your mirror.
You will peel off protective paper and adhere the mirror to your shower wall.


I choose to hang mine higher mainly for my husbands use, and put it next to  where our products are.  

As you can see in the shower the mirror is completely clear, while below you will see that the shower is causing my entire bathroom mirror to become foggy.  


So like I said it really works! If you need a mirror that will stay clear for you while you shave, or brush your teeth, or wash your face, I highly suggesting using this one! Its even a reasonable price!


HIGHEST RATED SHOWER MIRROR FOR SHAVING: Our design, stainless steel hooks, and advanced technology leads the way in customer satisfaction.


  • INCLUDES STAINLESS STEEL RAZOR HOOK - The perfect addition to your new shower mirror, keeping your razor wherever you want it and always ready for action.
  • ANTI-FOG NANOTECHNOLOGY - Our patented technology is infused directly into the reflective surface of the mirror to repel fog, leaving you free to focus on getting the perfect shave... everytime.
  • NEW MODERN DESIGN! - OPTIMAL VIEWING - Our improved modern design was voted on by thousands of customers. The new Cassani Fogless Mirror has added width and height to match the shape of your face and neckline, making the best use of space in any shower
  • NO MORE MESSY SINKS - Plus! Detachable Fogless Mirror is ideal for home or travel use - Hassle-Free 100% MoneyBack Guarantee if you are not fully satisfied.
  •  
  • I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment