Tuesday, October 28, 2014

CLICK Espresso Protein Drink, The Coffee Lover's Protein Drink Review



I love mixed drinks, and especially when they  can give me energy! CLICK is a great tasting energy and protein drink to add to your morning routine. I tried this drink in place of my normal morning coffee, and I was excited to try it. To my surprise it tasted awesome! 


I added 12 oz of water to my shaker bottle, which was easy to read so I got just the right amount of water. 


Then I added 1 packet, it was the Vanilla flavor.


An then gave it a good shaking! See not only did it give me energy and taste great, it also made me wake up and get active

Here is more information on what CLICK has to offer in their awesome protein drinks! 
CLICK is a rich, delicious coffee protein powder beverage. Each 12- 14 ounce serving contains a double shot of gourmet espresso coffee, 15 grams of lasting protein and 23 essential vitamins and minerals. All CLICK products are naturally flavored, colored, gluten-free and CLICK’s high quality protein is made from cows that are NOT treated with the rBST.
* Get FREE SHIPPING for orders $40+
Ingredients:
Calcium caseinate, spray-dried coffee, fructose, cocoa (processed with alkali), nonfat milk, sunflower oil, maltodextrin, natural flavor, LESS THAN 2% OF THE FOLLOWING: vitamin mineral blend (magnesium carbonate, ascorbic acid, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, alpha-tocopherol acetate, selenium amino acid chelate, niacinamide, copper gluconate, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, vitamin A palmitate, riboflavin, thiamine hydrochloride, chromium dinicotinate glycinate, folic acid, biotin, potassium iodide, phytonadione, vitamin D3, vitamin B12), salt, carrageenan, sodium caseinate, potassium phosphate, mono- and di-glycerides, sucralose, soy lecithin, tocopherols added to protect flavor.

Safety:
Contains milk and soybean. Produced on equipment that also processes peanuts, tree nuts, egg, wheat, sesame, shellfish.

Coffee:
Caffeine = 12-14 oz. brewed coffee, approximately 150 mg.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment