Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Uncorked Ventures Wine Club Review



I was so excited to be able to test our this wine club because, if anyone knows me they know that I have a special place in my heart for wine. Not only is 1 glass of red good your you a day, its also a way to help keep you grounded on those not so easy days. Wine is so good for the soul, so when I had the chance to try these out I was beyond excited! 


The Easton house was absolutely delicious! It gave me that dry red tack I wanted, and met my not to berry requirements. It had such a strong aroma, yet went down oh so smoothly. 

The Sola Pinot Noir was very good as well! It had more of a berry hint to it (at least for me) but was still had a touch of dryness to it, which I love in my reds. It had a very silky texture to it as it went down, and I could see this as being a GREAT dinner wine! 


Uncorked Ventures provides its customers with the best wines from California, Washington, and Oregon. A great majority of these wines come from small artisan producers whose wines are not widely available.
By making frequent trips to wine country, we develop relationships with top winemakers that grant us access to the high quality, limited production wines our customers desire.

The concept for Uncorked Ventures emerged during a family vacation to South America. While sipping on Pisco Sours along with wines from Chile and Argentina, two brothers-in-law (Matt Krause & Mark Aselstine) discussed their passion for food and wine, as well as their desire for something different, something better.
That something different, something better is Uncorked Ventures.
Cheers!
Uncorked Ventures

Looking for Wine Gifts? Look here: Wine Gifts 
Want to become a Wine Club Member? Sign Up here: Wine Club

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments: