Monday, October 6, 2014

Ultimate Potty Training Chart Review


Ultimate Toddler Potty Training Chart Review

If you have ever visited my blog before you would see that I have had one heck of an adventure with potty training my toddler! Oh my goodness this girl has had so many ups and downs, but really you can't expect a tiny human who has never had to use the potty to be so easy right?
WRONG!

Surprisingly enough The potty Training chart helped so much that Potty Training finally became easy! I had tried all sorts of tactics, candy, dancing, etc (falling short of going to the bathroom for her!) and it just wasn't working. Then we started to introduce this chart, and I don't know if it was because Leks is obsessed with stickers, but she found so much excitement in earning a sticker for her chart. :) 


See how cute this thing is! Every time she wanted to go to the bathroom, she was more excited about getting a sticker then actually using the potty. But hey it worked great regardless! She is now practically all the way trained! :) 


The thought of starting potty training is a daunting one, with parents often questioning ‘how do I start?’ Many parents look for products on the market that will help them to quickly achieve their goal, particularly as the cost of diapers is expensive.

Our Ultimate Potty Training Reward Chart is fun, eye-catching and provides a central focus for both parent and child to work from. Our chart encourages a child to ask to use the potty through to completing the task of washing their hands. It acknowledges each step with bright, eye-catching stickers - appealing for any toddler to try their best.

We have also included a supportive information sheet highlighting ‘10 positive steps to successful potty training': these include how to plan for the task ahead, preparing your child, the importance of family involvement, key tips to using the chart and how to achieve the best results. 

And, once you have success, you can download our FREE printable ”I am now Potty Trained” certificate. 

All in all this complete pack truly makes it 'The Ultimate Potty Training Reward Chart'!


Get Your very Own Chart on the Link below!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment