Monday, October 6, 2014

Infuser Water Bottle Review



 I'm so glad I was able to test out this water bottle because I am one of those ladies who likes to add some punch to my water. Although I love water by itself, I sometimes want some flavor! :) Now I've always just added the fruits or lemons to the water, but it tends to leave a bunch of chunks of whatever I put in it. So this is a great bottle to use because it holds all the fruit in a casing withing the water bottle itself. 


The casing has grating so that the water can be infused with the fruit that you choose, and not just fall all over the place. Which is great like I said because you don't want random chunks in your drink. 


I used peaches and lemon in my water bottle to try it out. Now that I think about it I bet I could have filled my bottle with tea instead of  water and then I would have had peach lemon tea! OMG I am so going to try that next! 


Overall I really Loved this water bottle because it gave my water some flavor! Sometimes you just want a little change in your everyday drinks, and you want sweetness without all the sugars that come with other sweet drinks. So why not get your own Infuser water bottle, and start enjoying some delicious flavored water?!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment