Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Framesi Color Lover Smooth Shine Shampoo & Conditioner Review




I am very particular about what I use to wash my hair with. So when I had the chance to review this set, needless to say I was very skeptical. But, I have to say, much to my surprise it made my hair feel great! I hate the feeling of build up on my hair, as a mother of two small kids, I don't always have time to take a shower everyday. So my hair does get thick and greasy from time to time. As you can see in the picture below my hair was very thick, this is about 2 days worth of no shower. 


Then after I used the shampoo, it felt so clean! It didn't have that gunky build up feeling some conditioners have! My hair even felt healthier! The smell is also something I look for in shampoo & conditioner, this one had a teatree oil smell to it mixed with citrus!


You can enter to win your own set on my Treat Yourself Giveaway!






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment