Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Baby Teether by Seahorse Shades

I have a friend who has started her own business after having her new little squishy baby. Kelly has made a great product out of a very Interesting idea. She takes woven wraps and recycles them into a whole line of new objects!
 
First let me just tell you how much I love this teether! It fits perfect in my ball of chubs hand, and keeps him quiet!
 
 
It comes with a wooden teething ring, sewn piece of woven wrap for more chewing options, and the coolest part being a strap to clip it on to his clothes so it doesn't fall on the ground or get lost!
 
 

 
The colors are just so pretty! They are bright and dark, and the material is very soft!
 
Here are a couple of pictures of my Chubs enjoying the teething ring from Seahorse Shades
 



 
He really enjoys it and it is the longest thing her can hold on to. everything else just falls out of his hand or he losses interest very fast. But this teether by Seahorse Shades is by far his favorite toy. Well I gotta say its my favorite baby items as well! :)

 
 
So Go visit Seahorse Shades Facebook page and give her a like HERE
 
OR
 
Check out her Etsy Store HERE

 
 
She has so many more items available! Hurry! Support Moms!!



No comments:

Post a Comment