Friday, July 18, 2014

Do it yourself Kids room Decoration for Cheap!

Now while Im transferring all my posts....I find it funny that we didn't actually go with the name Ryan after all, so I am going offer these up to someone who would like them as a gift! Let me know!


So I have been trying to find a way to decorate my kids room on a very small budget, and with things that are not high in COST but high in MEANING. Well once again my favorite place for fun decorations is $Tree so that’s where I headed!
One thing that has a lot of meaning in our life is the book “Where the Wild Things Are” and we have been given some pieces to place in the kids room. I had an extra book (I don’t know how that happen) so I used it as a basis for what I wanted.
What I did was separate the pages fromt he book binding and one by one slowly separated the pages as to not damage the pictures from the glue. I then picked out which ever pictures I wanted.
Now I know I can write a bunch of pointless instructions but the pictures should tell you exactly what you need to do. At the end I will show you a different way you can do it :)
Step one…20140104_105608
Step two…20140104_105709
Step three…20140104_110006
Step four…20140104_112644
So because I had the book already all I needed was the Frames…So doing this cute decoration only cost me $6!
Now if your not good at drawing letters and you don’t have a stencil, you can print letters out, or like  I bought some letter punch outs from $Tree.
20140107_183807 Again all I needed was the frames because I already had the book! So her name deco only cost me $7!
The best way to save the money is to use what you already have and only buy frames!
I hope you have fun coming up with ideas and themes! Please let me know what you come up with and email them to me! STELLARMANICMOMMY@GMAIL.com

No comments:

Post a Comment